Members’ and Participants’ Information and Privacy
- All information collected from the members and participants, including but not limited to name, address, phone number and email address, will be protected in accordance with applicable laws and will be used only for the purposes of communication on LLM matters.
- Personal information will be kept secure and will be deleted upon request.
- Members’ and participants’ information will not be shared with any external group or entity, except with their explicit consent.
- LLM does not sell any personal information.
- No personal information is provided to LLM by the website hosting provider, which, in accordance with common practices, automatically collects limited amounts of standard information for traffic monitoring and statistical purposes.
- LLM makes every reasonable effort to prevent any loss, misuse, disclosure or modification of personal information as well as any unauthorized access to personal information.
- LLM does not have access to financial or credit card information collected and held by a third-party site.
For questions about the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, please contact the Chair of the Board.